Qi Zhiyuan ceramics are not easy to store. Today I will introduce the precautions of ceramics for everyone.
1. Please purchase ceramic tableware as much as possible at regular brand ceramic stores, and you cannot buy cheap and fake ceramics produced by informal manufacturers on the street. Because street ceramics have no brand and production standards, safety is difficult to guarantee.
2. Pay attention to the condition of the tableware when buying. Touch the surface of the tableware to see if the inner wall is smooth and smooth. If there is a bump, it means that it is decorated with glaze. Don't buy it. Instead, choose raw materials and process control with glaze. , Underglaze color tableware.
3. If the dishwasher is often used at home for washing, you need to choose a product with thick edges and arc-shaped reinforcing edges, which is not easy to damage;
4. Don't buy if it has an irritating smell or the color is too bright. In order to make the colors bright, manufacturers will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze, so the more colorful the tableware, the easier it is for heavy metals to exceed the standard;
5. Boil the tableware for 5 minutes before use, or soak it in vinegar for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances in the tableware.
6. Generally, the inner walls of plates, bowls, and cups should not have patterns. Due to the presence of heavy metals such as lead and cadmium in the glaze decoration, especially the bowls and cups are in direct contact with our mouths, long-term consumption is not beneficial to the human body.
7. When choosing, pay attention to whether the color of the pattern is bright. If it is not bright, it may be that the temperature of the roasted flower is insufficient, and the output of cadmium and lead is high, which is not particularly good.
8. To judge whether there is a crack, you can tap the edge of the mouth with your finger, if it is hoarse, it is defective.
The above are the precautions for Qi Zhiyuan Ceramics . I hope they can be helpful to you.